Girl , you know you has change !
Idk why you become like this , i really hate this situation !
But why ? Give me 10 reason why you change ?
WHAT make you be like this ?
WHY you be like this ?
HOW do you become like this ?
Girl i know i'm start first :( if i not doing STUPID things
Hmm i think maybe we can stand together and
always be happy and relationship still strong rite ?
Hmm dh tk tau nk ckp ape lgi
can say
you just change a lot .
did you not like my attitude ?
i'm sorry girl if i make u angry,
sad, cry , or anything in bad feel.
I'm so sorry nd thnks for being my side .
2 Month i'm still believe you has leave me alone :(
Suriusly I MISS EVERYTHING OLD ABOUT YOU :(
AND I MISS WE RELATIONSHIP :(
Cuma satu benda saja yang saya nk awk buat ,
TOLONG UBAH PERANGAI AWAK YG SEKARANG NI
itu je yg sye mintk :')
*CAPITAL F*

No comments:
Post a Comment